Your #1 FAVORITE Mixed Barbie Doll**

Your #1 FAVORITE Mixed Barbie Doll**
❤ Hello, to all of my very discerning gentlemen! Welcome to my website. I am the One & Only Candy Redd The Playmate. A top of the line, passionate upscale adult entertainer who provides THE most ELITE services.
⇨ I am based out Memphis, TN but i frequently travel around to multiple cities. I am starting to list them under my city tours so check to see if I would be visitng you soon! I've been in this business for about 3 years so I have made relationships with some of the most wonderful people. But REMEMBER, I am VERY selective with who I see & I am NOT always available so prior appointments made would be easier for us both:) Smart, fun, sexy & down to earth!
. ∴∵ With an incredibely insatiable appetite for fun & erotic things & trust me IT SHOWS! NO ONE'S like me;)
✔ I always plan to make our time together memorable & exceed ur expectations because I actually love my job.
VERY Clean, safe, discrete & loved!
♥ Independent & Classy  ─YOU WILL BE DREAMING OF ME
♥Completely drama & hassle free with always UNRUSHED sessions. I'm always well groomed & dressed nicely. Lingerie is also avaolable upon request. I enjoy the company of men who share the same desire to be polite, to be clean, have great conversation, be respectful & have FUN.
You will not regret meeting with me & will have an undesirable urge to call back again & again, 99% of my clients/regulars have always said I look MUCH better in person & the other 1% tell me I look EXACTLY like my pics. so the girl you see in the pics will ALWAYS be the gilr at the door.. GUARANTEED!!***
DONATIONS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE

My Gallery

» See more photos